Due to the intimacy of our place and the limited number of tables, please book in advance at +48 509 928 099.
There is an intimate restaurant in Dzika Kaczka. You can order coffee, tea or compote with freshly baked cake, have lunch or dinner by choosing from our short, often changed menu.
All dishes served in Dzika Kaczka are prepared for ourselves in our kitchen, based on the highest quality products.
We also offer a selection of selected wines and great beers from a small, local brewery.
Below are sample dishes from our menu.
Restaurant opening hours:
During the summer season, the restaurant operates daily from 9:00 to 19:00. In low summer season from Friday to Sunday from 13:00 to 19:00. Reservation of the table is required in advance.
To produce our products, we use only the highest quality products:
- we buy flour in Grodzki Mill, which is one of the oldest operating mills in Poland (culinary heritage certificate)
- to our pastries we add eggs from happy chickens, free range and well-fed
- goat and cow cheese is provided by an ecological farm certified by Warmia and Mazury
- we buy meat in nearby organic farms
- fruits, vegetables and herbs come from our garden.
Based on these products, we bake breads and cakes ourselves. We make cold cuts and sausages smoked in our own wood-burning smokehouse. We bake our own patties, and we make the crops from our garden for preserves and preserves for the winter.